Friday, January 25, 2008

TESTING 1...2...3...

Enough of our idle threats...the day has finally arrived. I actually found the time and the witts to create a 'blog'. Not bad for someone who is pretty illiterate in the world of computing. Coincidentally, it is also the same day that we began our immunizations. It's a little tricky typing with sore arms. A total of five shots each. I won't get into the gory details, let's just say our blood is a bit of a cocktail at this point. Well, I guess it is safe to say it is on!

This is a test and only a test. Let's see how well this blog thing goes. For now, this will serve as the intro. As time passes and I get better, maybe we will up the anty. Please feel free to share with us and post your thoughts. T-minus 182 days and counting, from today (1.25.08)...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm giving it another shot to see if I can get signed in.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Just another test from a remote locaion.

Anonymous said...

Hello from the whole family sitting here watching as I give instructions on how to comment

Anonymous said...

Oh, the Places you'll Go!!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are the best!!!